In this article, we have reviewed the best chairs for programmers and bloggers. If you are in a hurry, the table below gives a quick snapshot. Or you can scroll down for detailed product reviews.Invalid table id.
Programming/blogging is a common way of earning money today!
Since it involves sitting and coding; your body remains motionless for a longer period reducing its flexibility.
Being a team of bloggers and a programmers ourselves, we know how important it is to spend your working time in the right ergonomic chair suited for you.
Aching shoulders, pain in the posterior, sore back muscles and strained eyes are some of the common problems of people who spend all their working day sitting and banging away on a computer keyboard.
Taking from personal experiences and those of our co-workers, we have compiled this list of the best office chairs for bloggers and computer programmers.
Let’s get started, shall we?
5 Best Programmer Chairs in 2021
#1. Homall Gaming and Office Chair
At the top spot, we have none other than Homall Gaming and Office Chair. If there is just one recommendation that you want, you don’t need to look any further. You can go for this office chair.
With an extraordinary high back, you get a uniform back support during long working hours.
Along with back support, you get additional support to the shoulder, lower back, and headrest.
The armrests at the sides help you to keep your arms over it all the time. The foam filled seat pan doesn’t get deflated even after long hours of using. You get swiveling motion to use the area around you.
The chair features a height adjustment lever to raise and drop you according to the desk height. Unlike other chairs, you get a higher backrest which gives a stable erected spine for longer hours.
The lever at the right increases your height which helps you in reclining when needed. You can also take a quick power nap by reclining this office chair at the angle of your choice.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function. Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Dimension: Size of back: 22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
- Wide Usage: This gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.
#2. Flash Furniture Hercules Series
Flash Furniture has been producing some of the reliable chairs in the market available at all price tags.
At 2nd rank, we have a Hercules Series of Flash Furniture which is a complete powerhouse in its first look.
Available in Black and Brown color, the chair is suitable for home as well as office setups. Weighing 60 pounds, the chair is capable of handling a user as big as 500 pounds.
With a tall back, you get a complete support to your back right from the neck region to the lower back.
The armrests are padded for extra comfort. You get continuous butt support as the seat has waterfall edges to cancel out the numbness in the legs.
The chrome base compliments with the dual caster wheels giving out a wide range of motions. You get swiveling motion to use the office area around you.
- When you spend more time in your office chair than your bed, a great chair is essential. This adjustable Big & Tall executive office chair boasts an adjustable headrest and generous padding in the back, seat and arms to cradle you in comfort
- [_Our chair conforms to ANSI/BIFMA standard X5.1-17_] High back design with ratchet height adjustable headrest and built-in lumbar support, 360 Degree swivel seat with waterfall front edge reduces pressure on the legs
- Contoured back and seat with CAL 117 fire retardant foam and embellished mesh trim, LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- Contemporary style Big & Tall ergonomic task office chair for use in the office or home workspace
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 30"W x 33"D x 46.25-52"H | Seat Size: 22"W x 20.5"D x 21.5-24"H | Back Size: 21"W x 27-30.5"H | Arm Size: 28.5-31"H from floor; 7.5"H from seat
#3. Office Star Mesh Chair
Office star introduces one of the best chairs for bloggers which is the combination of efficiency and style.
Made of mesh material; the back and seat provide air circulation throughout the working time.
The seat pan is durable and doesn’t puncture even after long-term use. You get a curvy armrest that supports while typing.
The designers have made it a flip up arms that increases the width of the seat pan. You get white and gray colored options for the chair making it desirable to the users.
The seat height can be adjusted with the lever at the right. The base is heavy duty with strong five hoods that hold dual caster wheels for movement.
- Breathable mesh seat with one-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment;Assembly Required , Meets ANSI or BIFMA standards
- Adjustable synchro tilt allows you to tilt at a 2:1 ratio for better circulation and weight distribution
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Padded flip arms with heavy duty silver accents and dual wheel carpet casters
- GREENGUARD certified for better indoor quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
#4. AmazonBasics High Back
The next product is the best seller of the list coming with a price tag below $150.
Available in black and brown color, the chair gives an executive look. Get the sophisticated support for the entire day with the leather upholstery on the chair.
The chair offers a versatile 360-degree motion with swiveling motion and dual caster wheels at the base.
The armrests are bonded with leather padding at the top. The seat pan is covered with a double layered padding, and the waterfall edge gives a space between thighs and knee ends.
Weighing 35 pounds, the wide seat pan supports users of all sizes. Since the back is multilayered; it provides lumbar support as well.
The chair is adjustable with a single multipurpose lever at the right-hand side. Raise the lever while sitting to decrease the height whereas pulling it up while raise you by 4 inches.
The dual-caster wheels at the base are made up of nylon making it easier to move around.
Since the armrests are fixed to the sides, they cannot be height adjusted. The designers have put the armrests at an ideal height suitable for all the desk heights.
- Comfortable executive chair upholstered in black polyurethane bonded leather with a pewter metal finish
- Padded seat, back and armrests for all day comfort and support; perfect for home office, computer desk or executive conference room
- Pneumatic Seat Height adjustment and tilt lock; 360 degree swivel; smooth rolling casters
- BIFMA Certified; Supports up to 275 pounds
- Chair Dimensions: 29.1 x 26.2 x 41.7-45.5 inches (LxWxH); assembly instructions included
#5. Alera Elusion Series
Our First chair in the list is brought by Alera, called the Alera Elusion Series, coming under the price tag below $150.
The chair is made of durable nylon with mesh upholstery at the back.
You get molded armrests that have height adjustment lever on the sides.
Since this armrest has a curved shape; it becomes easy to keep the arms stable while typing.
The curved back surrounds your entire back providing support to shoulders as well.
The chair weighs 56.2 pounds with a weight capacity of 300 pounds. Available in black color, the chair is ideal for the office area.
The waterfall seat helps in uniform blood circulation throughout the leg area.
There are 3 adjustment levers for height tilt and seat adjustments. The multi-function mechanism gives you several tilting angles.
Get the opportunity to shift your seat in the front while reclining such that your bottom works in synchronize with the upper back while reclining.
There is a lever for height adjustment that raises you few inches to adjust the desk height.
There is the tilt knob at the right-hand side to lock the reclining position.
- Multifunction mechanism allows Back angle adjustment relative to seat, adjustable tilt (free floating or infinite locking positions) and forward tilt
- Cool, breathable mesh Back
- Contoured Seat Cushion with premium fabric upholstery and waterfall edge to help relieve pressure on legs
- Model Number : ALEEL42ME10B
Conclusion for Best Office Chairs for Programmers & Bloggers
Being a busy Blogger, sitting is part and parcel of the work routine and maintaining the right posture is necessary to promote healthy living.
With a large pool of office chairs, I hope my article helped you in shortlisting some of the best chairs for bloggers. Have a great day!
- Due to being a blogger I mostly work from my home so can you suggest me some good chair which can be used at home cozily?
When you’re working as a blogger from home what you shall do is to look for that chair which would fit into your room’s environment and your preferences. Because choosing a chair is ultimately a subjective thing and you can select any chair out of the ones mentioned above since they’re all best. However, if I have to suggest, then I think you shall go for Flash Furniture Hercules Chair because it has no flaws and it works as heaven for those who suffer from back pain.
- Do you think using one of the chairs as mentioned above help us to increase the efficiency of the work?
Yes, why not? When I started to use this type of ergonomic chair, my efficiency at work increased unexpectedly, and I used to get a lot of proper focus during my work. Sometimes we don’t know, but little things like this bring more joy in our work life than any other stuff, so if you’ve never used comfortable chairs like this then it’s time for you to experience the comfort of using it and yes, it’ll definitely have a positive impact on your work efficiency.
- Why there are only a few chairs you have included in this?
Well, this list is made explicitly for the bloggers who are in search of the best chair. I have included only top 5 branded quality chairs because I thought this list would be sufficient enough to give all the bloggers an idea about which ergonomic chair they must have for their work. The chairs which I have listed would fit any type f blogger who likes to write and read on a daily basis.
- Aren’t these chairs too small for a person whose height is more than 6’’2?
They might be but saying all of these chairs as small for a tall person is not fair. I’m 6’’3, and I use one of these chairs for my daily work, and till date, I haven’t faced any kind of problem regarding height. If you’re worried that you might not be able to sit comfortably on this chair just because of your height, then don’t worry because you can always use the height adjustment feature to control it and all of these chairs offer have such kind of facility. ????
- Are these chairs really that much heavy as you have mentioned?
NO! The chairs which I have listed are not that much heavy as you have perceived them to be. I agree that some chairs like Flash Furniture are heavy, but this type of chair also offers you more comfort and smoothness which every chair owner craves for. So don’t worry that much about the weight of the chair and buy one which will ultimately give you some relax from your back pain.