People in office who spend most of their time on a chair:
They complain about body aches after returning home.
Most of them think stress in their routine is the reason; whereas the real reason is in front of them: Chairs.
Chairs have always been an important factor in your routine but, sadly underrated in the office.
It’s one of the most important things as you spend all your working hours sitting on your chair struggling to make yourself comfortable.
The question that strikes me is, how can anyone be so ignorant about the chair they use?
An office chair should be comfortable; as it lags the performance of the user gifting him with a backache, neck pain and eye strains.
Hence I bring my article stating top 9 best chairs under $500 that will help you select from a large pool of chairs.
Let’s start with the countdown.
Invalid table id.
Table of Contents
Top 9 Office Chair under $500 in 2021
#1. Herman Miller SAYL
The top spot is grabbed by none other than Herman Miller the brand known for its durability, comfort, and promise.
Herman Miller introduces a different looking Sayl in this list. Taking three years of detailed research and development, the designers have covered all the aspects that make it stand at the pole position in the list.
The two factors that make it stand out of the slot are the Arc span and the Y-Tower. The Arc Span made of suspension fabric, anchors the back maintaining its shape and keeping your back cool.
The Y-tower is the plastic support at the back wide enough to hold people of various sizes weighing up to 300 pounds. The design is inspired by the Golden Gate Suspension Bridge for the way it carries and distributes the load.
With this unique looking backrest, there should be no trouble picking a color palette to match it with your work area available in different colors. The seat pan is soft enough giving comfort for longer periods.
The chair is surprisingly adjustable with several pneumatic adjustments. The backrest can be locked in place or moved freely which gives extra support to the lower back region.
To adjust the height, you just have to use the paddle at the lower right portion of the chair. Turn the knob clockwise to increase tilt tension while anti-clockwise to release it.
The armrest can be adjusted by turning inwards and outwards, up and down and back and forth as per user’s choice.
The overall weight of the chair is 44 pounds while getting delivered. One more interesting fact includes the fewer materials used in the making, allowing it to be packaged in small cartons during delivery.
The chair stands on the five hooded plastic Stokes and presence of dual caster wheels, and swiveling feature adds some fun in your work.
- The construction of Sayl’s 3D Intelligent suspension back provides passive PostureFit sacral support, which allows your spine to maintain its natural S shape and empowers your body to maintain a healthful posture with less fatigue
- Product dimensions – 26" D x 24.5" W x 37" H | Seat depth (fixed) – 16.5” | Weight – 38 lbs. | Arm height (adjustable) – 6.7"-10.8” | Seat height (adjustable) – 15.5”-20” | Weight limit – 350 lbs.
- Partial assembly required | Sayl’s unframed 3D Intelligent back lets you stretch and move, striking a healthy balance between support and freedom
- Sayl products are product on three continents to reduce the distance between the factory and the buyer | This product contains no PVCs and its materials are almost entirely recyclable
- Sayl’s unframed back and Y-Tower support create a striking visual aesthetic that reveals both the designer’s inspiration and intent, while the Eco-Dematerialized design of the work chair uses less material in inventive ways to provide ergonomic support
#2. DXRacer Racing Series DOH/REO
DX Racer has made an impact bringing outstanding quality chairs. Although, DX aims at introducing gaming chairs, they have succeeded in bringing a revolution in the category of office chairs as well.
The chair at the position is the DX Racer Series DOH/REO coming under the price tag of $500. This model is the larger version of best-selling Formula Series Chair.
The chair is not just for gamers but earns its place as an office chair as well.
Being one of the most reviewed chairs in this price category, the chair features a high-density cold cure foam filling extending its use for durations more than 8 hours.
With a taller backrest and a wider seat pan, the chair approves a bigger-built user. The racing series occupies bigger people while featuring swiveling motion.
It houses 3-D armrests, headrest and a lumbar support cushion available in various colors suitable for your office. The chair weighs 91 pounds efficient of lifting people more than 200 pounds.
The Ergonomic design flaunts its style and uniqueness with pneumatic adjustments uplifting its worth. DXRacer can be lowered to various angles with the help of lever at the bottom giving you the right comfort for a power nap.
The 3D straight armrests relieve your arm muscles and can be height adjusted using the buttons underneath. The conventional tilt mechanism favors back tilting done by the handy lever at the right.
The comfort is expanded with the provision of headrest pillow and a lumbar cushion. Lower Back pains will become a myth once you used the chair along with the lumbar cushion.
The neck pillow teams with the outstanding back height that runs up from your pelvic to the neck area keeping your spine in good shape.
The Black Aluminium star base with dual caster wheels acts as a mode of transportation over shorter distances.
- Ergonomic design-- more efficiently and comfortably, Free bonus: headrest cushion & lumbar cushion
- Patent race car seat breathable material:PU
- Extra higher backrest to save neck and spinal, Flexible seat back with adjustment
- Special soft armrests with adjustment protect shoulders and wrists
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 24-month warranty on parts
#3. VIVA Office
Moving on, the list becomes further interesting with every brand trying hard to enter into it.
Viva office comes with nice, curvy armrest covered with foam giving outlasting hand comfort.
The high back is stuffed with a particular amount of foam suitable for specific parts of your back. The tall back has neck support that keeps your neck straight canceling eye strains.