Here, we take a look at one of the bestselling gaming chair brands on Amazon right now to help you make that decision. To do this, we went out and tested various chair brands to see how well they compared. We also did detailed groundwork for the different chairs to see what makes them stand out.
By the time you’re done reading this, you will be able which gaming chairs are good for you. Come on, let’s dive right in.Invalid table id.
Top 5 Homall Gaming Chair Product Reviews
Homall gaming chairs are one of the fastest moving brands on Amazon, so we will take a more in-depth look to see what makes them so popular.
To start with, Homall is a new company that specifies in making affordable chairs. Apart from gaming chairs, they also make recliners, office chairs and bar lounge chairs. You can see that they have a thing for comfort.
Affordability and comfort are what you can expect from any Homall chair. Let us look and their pros and cons compared to other brands.
Homall gaming chair pros
- Comfortable – Homall chairs are very comfortable, even more so than some other ‘high end’ brands. Their whole design is built to achieve this.
- Affordable – Compared to most other brands, Homall chairs will not break your bank and they still maintain quality while at it. They have a different range of chairs that you can choose depending on your budget.
- Sturdy – Homall gaming chairs are made of a five-point star steel base for maximum stability. The top material is faux-leather for maximum comfort and durability, with shaping foam that is guaranteed to maintain elasticity for years.
- Ease of assembly – They are very easy to assemble. Within 20-30 of delivery, you should have your Homall gaming chair up and running.
- Stellar customer service. If you experience any issues within the 1-year warranty, you will get replacement parts shipped as soon as possible without undue hassle.
- Money-back guarantee that Homall actually follows through with. If by any chance you feel that your expectations are not met, you will get your money back.
Homall gaming chair cons
- Small – Majority of Homall gaming chair models have a small capacity, most measuring 20″ by 30″ back size or thereabouts and seat sizes of about 20″ by 19″. For the larger fellows, this might be a bit strained not only for you but also for the chair.
- Gas lever mechanism – Homall tends to feature class-3 gas lever pistons on their gaming chairs whereas most gaming companies go for the class-4. The major difference is that class-3 can support up to 300 lbs while class-4 will support up to 400 lbs. Again, if you’re a big heavy fellow this may not be the best for you, and it also impacts durability.
- Faux-leather – While being very comfortable, faux leather is not known to last for ages. Depending on the frequency of use, a faux leather chair will not last as long as a genuine leather one. It will still last years though and will be much cheaper.
- Non-adjustable armrests – this might just be the most annoying setback. With a gaming chair, you need armrests you can adjust to the most comfortable height to support your arms during continuous gaming.
Let us look at five of the most popular models from Homall.
1. Homall Gaming Chair Office Chair High Back Computer Desk Chair
At first sight, this Homall gaming chair looks like a solid piece. It looks and feels very comfortable. The faux-leather material gives it some class yet indicates practical economy.
Some people have had to deal with a few issues with the state of the shipment. A few damaged parts and poor quality nuts, bolts, and low-grade tool kit. However, unless it is an issue with the main parts of the chair, a short trip to the hardware store should solve it.
Overall, it feels sturdy, being made of a steel backbone. This is a seat that is likely to give you years of service.
This model of the Homall gaming chair has the following design features:
- Sturdy 5-Star steel base covered with plastic for protection.
- Sturdy steel back, with 90° to 180° tilt lock adjustments.
- Height adjustments courtesy of a class-3 gas spring cylinder capable of supporting up to 300 lbs of weight.
- High-density shaping foam for the back and cushions.
- Fixed height armrests.
- 360° swivel function
- Orthopedically and ergonomically designed back for maximum comfort. It comes with adjustable lumbar support, neck support and fixed height armrests.
- High-density shaping foam covered with faux leather for maximum comfort and durability.
- Easy to move castor wheels made of quiet moving PU leather.
- Headrest pillow and lumbar cushion are included with the chair.
- Beautiful black and white S-racer gaming design.
- Back and forth rocking function with locking mechanism.
- Backrest dimensions (LXW): 22.5″ by 30.5″
- Seat size 19.8″ by 20.5″ (LXW)
- Item weight: 42.1 pounds, shipping weight 52.9 pounds.
- Maximum supported weight: 300 pounds.
- Sitting height: 17.7-20.9 inches.
- Warranty: 1-year limited policy with a free replacement on damaged goods during shipping, as well as money back policy.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function. Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Dimension: Size of back: 22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
- Wide Usage: This gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.
2. Homall Gaming Chair Ergonomic High-Back Racing Chair Pu Leather Bucket Seat
This is a more premium model from the Homall range of gaming chairs, and it looks like it. It looks very cool with its black and blue color scheme and S-racing design. It looks like a high-end chair with faux-leather material and colored base with its blue and black castor wheels.
When you first sit on it, it is very comfortable, especially for your back. It feels sturdy thanks to an all-steel construction and wide base. The footrest is also a very handy feature, and you can easily attach racing attachments from different providers such as Logitech or Thrust Master.
Overall, this Homall gaming chair feels very comfortable, looks very “˜gamer-ish’ and feels sturdy and functional for long gaming sessions.
- Heavy-duty steel frame both for the back support and base.
- High-quality PU leather for the cover material, as well as for the colored castor wheels which enable silent rolling movement.
- Tilt lock mechanism that allows you to adjust the backrest between 90° and 180°.
- Class-3 gas piston lift mechanism that can support up to 300 lbs of weight.
- High-density shaping foam for back and seat cushions, for comfort and durability.
- Ultra-comfortable design – Ergonomically designed back and seat to ensure that your body rests as naturally as possible. It allows you to game for much longer without getting fatigued or strained.
- High-quality PU leather material for the cover and castor wheels. PU leather is more affordable, comfortable and in this case, the seat has been finished to a high gloss giving it a premium look.
- 360° swivel capability coupled with easy and silent rolling caster wheels for effortless movement.
- Removable headrest pillow and lumbar support. These can be removed and adjusted to suit any body shape. They help avoid back pain from prolonged sitting.
- Five-star point base for added stability.
- Sitting height: 17.3 – 21.3 inches.
- Item weight: 53 pounds.
- Backrest dimensions: 23.2″ by 32.2″ (LxW)
- Seat dimensions: 20.9″ by 19.7″ (LxW)
- Maximum supported weight: 300 pounds.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, with a money-back policy and free replacement of damaged parts during shipping.
- Chair dimensions – 20.2” L x 20.5” W x 66” H | Seat dimensions – 20.9” L x 19.7” W | Height adjustments – 17.3” to 21.3” | Back rest dimensions – 23.2” W x 32.2” H | Supported weight – 330 lbs.
- Footrest is removable | PU casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling, prevent scratching of floor | Class-3 gas lift verified
- Vertical adjustable armrests provide a comfortable position for your arms. Removable headrest pillow and lumbar cushion offer your neck and waist full support when you rest on it
- This gaming chair have 90-180 degree adjustable backrest which ban be adjusted to meet comfort of your back. 360° swivel function offer you a freedoom from computer to bookcase
- High quality PU leather and thick padded bucket seat, provide a ultra comfortable experience and intense gaming time. The whole racing chair suit for a long time gaming or working
3. Homall Gaming Office Chair Computer Chair High Back Racing Desk Chair
At first sight, you can tell that this is a pretty decent gaming chair. Not premium or top-notch, but practical and decent. It is very sturdy and comfortable when you sit on it for the first time.
By the looks, the chair features a solid black look that will be appealing for conventional gamers. If you’re the eccentric type who wants color splashed all over, it might get dull quick.
As for functionality, it seems to work exactly as advertised. We found it to a functional, no-frills Homall gaming chair that is great value for the price you get it for. If you’re on a very tight budget, it’s perfect.
- Stable 5-star metal base, wide stance ensures maximum stability.
- High-end premium PU leather in black carbon fiber style.
- Sturdy steel spine support for the back and seat, as well as the base.
- Comfortable ergonomic design for full back and bottom support.
- Detachable and fully adjustable lumbar and neck support. The cushions can be positioned wherever you like to suit any body size.
- High-density shaping foam material for comfort and durability.
- 360° swivel function.
- 90° to 180° back tilt adjustment capability.
- Premium looks courtesy of the high-quality PU leather material.
- PU leather castor wheels for easy and quiet rolling motion.
- Swivel function and castor wheels allow for easy movement around your gaming space.
- Height adjustable gas spring cylinder. The class-3 piston can support up to 260 lbs of weight.
- Headrest pillow and lumbar support cushion inclusive. These can be adjusted to suit your body type or removed altogether.
- For a price just below $100, this chair gives amazing bang for your buck.
- Professionally designed ergonomic design for maximum comfort. The back and seat are made to offer full support for your body to avoid fatigue.
- Fixed height armrests.
- Sitting height: 17.7″ by 20.9″
- Backrest Dimensions: 22.5″ by 30.5″
- Item dimensions: 21.84L X 25.35W X 48.36H inches
- Maximum weight capacity: 260 lbs.
4. Homall Gaming Racing Office High Back PU Leather Computer Desk Executive and Ergonomic Swivel Chair
This Homall Gaming Chair looks amazing. The design, feel and color scheme all give such a premium feel that it is easy to mistake it for one of the more expensive brands.
At first glance, you can tell that it is a comfortable gaming chair. The ergonomically designed backrest, lumbar support cushion, and neck support are very handy in making sure that your body rests naturally on the seat.
The PU leather material on the seat and castor wheels looks great, in addition to feeling great too. It also comes with a host of features you can usually expect from a gaming chair. We”™ll look into these in greater detail.
- All-steel frame, including the base for maximum strength and support.
- Five-point star base for maximum stability.
- PU leather material, including the castor wheels.
- Class-3 gas spring piston for height adjustment.
- 90° to 180° backrest tilt capability.
- PU leather material for the cover, emblazoned with attractive and unique designs.
- Racing style ergonomic design with full lumbar and neck support.
- Very comfortable. Ergonomic design with fully adjustable back and neck cushions ensures your body has full support; you can also detach them if you like.
- Full 360° swivel function for easy movement.
- Rocking function with a stiff tilt lock feature.
- Quiet and easy-rolling castor wheel system, compatible with hard floors as well as carpeted surfaces.
- Armrest height can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Adjustable height courtesy of the gas spring piston.
- Durable and comfortable due to the faux-leather material used. Finished to a high gloss for a premium look.
- Item weight: 42.9 pounds.
- Item dimensions: 33.8″ x 13.2″ x 25.9″ (LxWxH)
- Seat depth: 20.1″
- Occasion: Homall s-racer gaming chair, perfect for office, home, conference occasion and gaming room.
- Fashionable: The latest work of homily's professional designer, featuring in popular elements like patchwork, stitching, embroidery, contrast color etc.
- Selected material: high Density shaping foam, more comfort, anti-oxidation, elasticity resilience and service life; 1. 8mm thick steel frame, more Sturdy and stable; PU Leather, skin friendly and wear-resisting.
- Multi-function: 360 degree swivel, enjoyable rocking function, 90 to 180 degree backwards movement, smooth Armrest and seat-height adjustment, removable headrest pillow and lumbar Cushion, all to make an ideal seat.
- Homall exchange: free exchange for installation problems, damage and missing parts. We are glad to exchange your replacement or refund your money if you don't like the chair your purchase, No extra fee required.
5. Homall Racing Gaming Chair Ergonomic High-Back Chair
When you first take a look at this gaming chair, you think, “˜Wow!’ It catches your eye with its red and black racing chair design. If feels smooth and soft, with its faux leather material. It shouts comfort with its ergonomic design.
It looks stable, with a five-star base and sturdy back. Once you sit on it, it does feel stable and comfortable. Apart from these, let’s look at other design features and specifications of this model of the Homall gaming chair.
- Full steel frame and base, providing strength and stability to the whole seat.
- Faux-leather material for the cover, for comfort and durability.
- Wide base designed with five-star points for stability.
- Castor wheels covered with PU leather for effortless, silent movement.
- Class-3 gas spring piston system for height adjustment.
- Backrest tilt adjustable between 90° and 180° with a tilt lock system.
- 360° swivel capability.
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
- Head, neck and lumbar support cushions. These are fully adjustable and detachable.
- Rocking function in addition to the tilt. Has a still locking mechanism for this.
- Attractive racing chair design, with highly aesthetic red and black color theme.
- Adjustable armrests.
- One year warranty with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Free replacement of parts within this period.
- Backrest dimensions: 33″ by 15″.
- Seat measurements: 19″ by 15″
- Height adjustment: 17.5″ to 20.5″.
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 pounds.
- Item weight: 48.5 pounds.
- -Ergonomic design: strong metal frame designed to help promote a comfortable seated position.
- -Upgraded version: adjustable Armrest with thickened padding, thick padded Back and Seat and upgraded tilt locking mechanism
- -Multifunctional: 360 degree rotating, enjoyable rocking function, be adjusted from 90 to 180 degree backwards, Height adjustable Seat, detachable headrest pillow and lumbar Cushion, all for an ideal seat.
- -Product dimensions: Back measurements: 33"x15"(lxw), Seat measurements: 19"x15"(dxw), adjustable Height: 17. 5"-20. 5".
- -Homall: free replacement & Refund in 30 days. Free replacement for installation problems, damage and missing parts in 12 months.
The Homall range of chairs is designed to meet all your gaming chair needs without leaving a hole in your pocket. They are very decent chairs for the price range. No frills, but very functional and will give you years of service.
One thing that is of paramount importance is how the assembly is done. You will need to make sure that everything is tight and secure, and check every few weeks to confirm that.
Apart from that, if you are on a tight budget, go ahead and get a Homall gaming chair. You will be very glad you did so.