When it comes to comfort and amusement, Human Touch Massage Chair sets a sound profile of up-to-date technological achievements.
We developed a consummate review to provide you with a better thought of 6 best Human Touch Massage Chairs that are available on the market today. You may need them as a means to get your clients relaxed while in the premises or plan to own a good massage chair for your home.
In either case, you have to pay close attention to the features, overall layout, and design when choosing a massage chair. Each unit arrives with its own traits and aesthetics, ranging from sleek and straightforward to modern and ergonomic.
Having an ergonomic massage chair is a considerable investment, the reason why the following buying guide features various options- embracing those on a budget constraint as well as people longing for higher-end models.
While you can expect to pay a couple of thousand dollars for a Human Touch Massage Chair, it is also practical to expect one under $1000 price range, fairly frugal.
6 Best Human Touch Massage Chair Reviews
1. Human Touch Wholebody 7.1 Massage Chair
Among the best the human touch massage chair, the Wholebody 7.1 portrays what a standard massage chair with a mid-range price tag should offer.
The chair provides massage benefits with reasonable intense, and it is one of the most suitable for improving blood circulation.
The Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 is relative to the budget but comes with various reliable features as well. The chair has an anatomy map pro that allows you to push specific parts of your body to start your massage.
You can adjust your Whole body 7.1 unit from a semi recline to full extension. There’s also the ottoman to take care of your calves, which can you can easily overturn and use it as a footrest. Your legs and feet are massaged in an orbicular motion, thereby improving your blood circulation.
The model incorporates five automatic programs and a lumbar warm air massage technology to alleviate sore muscles faster and effectively- without overlooking the body map pro that enables the rollers to relax various body parts.
The auto-massage programs allow you to select various massage goals such as pain or stress relief, relaxation, physical therapy, and so on. The three intensity levels are adjustable with no assembly is needed.
The chair is swivel-based, meaning it arrives in a space-saving design for the sophisticated rooms. The model’s swivel-action is roughly 55 degrees. And even though it’s usable for more than just reclining purposes, users comment that the chair is a bit uncomfortable for purposes other than massaging.
The Human Touch 7.1 employs a 3D massage enabling the unit to facilitate the feeling when massaging aching muscles. It’s a massage technology derived from FlexGlide Orbital that grants smooth aesthetic massage without pinching your skin.
- Notable focus on the body-part
- Improves blood circulation
- Not comfortable when used as a regular chair
- The massage is a bit harsh
- REJUVENATING BODY MASSAGE - This innovative chair offers a full-body therapy to soothe pain in your muscles. It has a BodyMap PRO feature that lets you choose the area that needs relief so you can feel better.
- 5 SELECTABLE PROGRAMS - Designed with 5 auto-massage programs: Full, Upper, Lower, Relax, and Sleep massage, this state-of-the-art machine allows you to customize your experience for a rejuvenating massage done right in the comfort of your home.
- CIRQLATION TECHNOLOGY - Powered with Figure-Eight technology, it massages the calves in an upward, wave-like motion to optimize blood circulation from your foot to your core to improve general health and enhance vitality.
- SEAMLESS ORBITAL MASSAGERS - Developed with our new FlexGlide solution, this modern technology is equipped with a 3D orbital system that delivers a therapeutic massage without the uncomfortable pinching and friction from normal massage chairs.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART DESIGN - Engineered with an ottoman that acts as a foot and calf massager and a swivel base that rotates up to 55 degrees, this chair offers the ultimate in comfort. Its sofhyde material cushions your body and provides ample support.
2. Human Touch Novo Xt2
Although expensive, the chair is a real futuristic and offers therapeutic benefits, intense massage, and a whole range of massage programs. The chair comes with superior technology that presents the best value for persons who don’t rate the high price tag.
The Novo Xt2 Zero-G massage chair can be heeded as an exceptional model of how comfort and design make it a one-stop choice for most users. It is a luxurious massage chair that comes with an impressive trendy design that lures buyers from the first glance.
The chair features a total of 35 auto-massage programs and other therapeutic features such as Cloud Touch Acupressure that delivers convincing performance for your medical wellness. Besides, it has ten manual settings where you can choose your preferred massage techniques, including Swedish, Thai, and advanced Shiatsu, plus a Music Sync Option.
The zero-gravity settings release pressure to massage your anatomic spine curvature and the adjacent. By inclining your knees a little above your heart area, rollers accommodate all your overall anatomy weight and spread it out evenly all over the covering of the chair.
The model is suitable for most people with different heights, even the 6 feet 9-inch heightened users will find the unit accommodative. As for the rollers, they run on a hybrid track system. The stunning outlay buffers your anatomy while the S&L track combo grants you everything you need for optimal massage.
The S-track design is anatomically perfect, working with the rollers to impress all strained areas on your back, and it’s advantageous for full-body stretches.
The L-track massage mode covers a large percentage of your back area in comparison to other standard massage chairs. It has a blend and stretch option to help stretch out your spine through deep-tissue massage while extending your glutes as well as upper hamstrings.
Besides offering a targeted air-acupressure, the model also hits with five different intensity and speed levels for optimal massage. The 3D rollers help to alleviate acute and chronic pains since they are designed with high mobility efficacy to shift from the track and infiltrate your anatomic spine curvature.
The double lumbar heat enhances blood circulation while alleviating sore muscles. The quad rollers are incredibly potent, to appoint that some users state the massage feels extremely powerful for them.
The Novo Xt2 is a big chair, but it’s built with a space-saving intelligence, so it takes only a 2-inch space off the wall.
- Versatile massage chair
- Space-saving design
- Intense back massage
- Music Sync option
- The height capacity accommodates most users
- No temperature adjustments
- Light body stretch
- IMPROVED MASSAGE TECHNOLOGY - Engineered with five intensity settings, allowing you to adjust the massage intensity for a more therapeutic massage. Features dual-lumbar heat that soothes the back to loosen tight muscles.
- SPACE SAVING INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Developed with a space-saving structure that only requires 2-inches of wall clearance for seamless pivoting from upright to a reclined position. Features premium sound system compatible with Bluetooth connectivity.
- ZERO GRAVITY POSITIONING - With just a touch of a button, this massager easily puts your body into a doctor-recommended neutral-posture position that effectively helps reduce and alleviate back pain and improves quality rest.
- UNIBODY COVERAGE - Built with a unique S- and L-track anybody design that molds into your body. The S-Track closely follows the curvature of the spine while the L-Track offers extended coverage from your neck and shoulders to your glutes and thighs.
- PRESSURE APPLICATION - Reinforced with strategically placed targeted air cells that works by applying pressure across key healing points and manipulate your body to stretch muscles. Promotes increased comfort and relief.
You might also like to read about: 7 Best Portable Massage Chairs in 2021
3. Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 Massage Chair
Featuring most of the Whole-Body 7.1’s traits, the ZeroG 5.0 massage chair is another solid piece for relaxation with some bit of Zero gravity benefits. It comes with a complete set of basic luxuries and a reasonable price tag, which makes it a favorite choice for most users.
You can recline your Zero 5.0 massage chair to multiple positions down to the gravity position. The footrests can be extended for extra comfort; could you be a tall consumer. It is a valuable model for relaxation, blood circulation, chronic leg cramps, and sciatica.
The chair comes with four reliable massage programs: Refresh, Retreat, Relax, and Sleep, along with other therapeutic benefits. It has six massage techniques, which include the advanced Shiatsu to help you experience a soothing spinal massage.
You can personalize the massage to match your goals. The intensity levels are also adjustable since you modify the reclining position. When the reclining posture is far-back, the user is likely to experience a more intense massage. You can also increase the massage intensity by removing the removable padding or modifying the remote’s intensity settings.
To select a target area easily and rapidly, the chair incorporates a Body-Map Pro and a start button to begin your massage. The Body-Map Pro’s remote allows you to fixate on the cramps and strains, affecting exactly where it aches.
The anatomy stretch function does a remarkable job of alleviating straining disc pain. You’ll also appreciate the model’s patented air technology as therapeutic benefits.
Unlike other typical massage chairs with lumbar heat pads, the Zero G 5.0 boasts warm air massage that infiltrates your sore muscles faster. Plus, it has an additional zero-gravity option to decompress your anatomic spine curvature by reclining your knees a bit higher over the heart level.
The model offers a calf and footrests massage via vibration option or rollers. Alternatively, you can overturn the ottoman to use it as a footrest. An aggregate of four types of massage techniques provided by the standardized settings is another perk.
The air massage might tend to be limited since it incorporates airbags only for your thighs and glutes. But the compression massage will be undoubtedly effective for persons with chronic leg pain or strains.
The body height capacity is excellent and easy for customization as the ottoman stretches to accommodate people as tall as 6’3″. Besides, you can change the massage intensity for an optimal experience. The chair is delivered fully assembled.
- Shiatsu massage
- Zero gravity
- Flexible ottoman
- Patented lumbar hot air
- Adjustable massage intensity
- Effective calf and foot massage
- Heat therapy constraint
- Limited air massage
- Limited massage functions
- The Ultimate Zero-Gravity Experience: The ZeroG 5.0 zero-gravity full body massage chair has a Smart 3D massage engine that delivers a smooth massage designed for rejuvenation, relaxation, pain relief, and healing
- Foot & calf massager can extend to accommodate users of various heights
- The fully encompassing foot-and-calf massager is designed for a therapeutic massage complete with vibration and proprietary Figure-Eight Technology that helps push the blood flow in an upward motion to improve circulation
- Patented Warm Air Technology: Targets relief from shoulders to lower back. 2 lumbar heat modules gently envelope your back, soothing tight muscles and relieving pain
- Other unique features include body height customization, seat massage, foot vibration, and 3D massage intensity that adjusts shoulders, neck, and upper & lower back massage
4. Human Touch AcuTouch 9500X Massage Chair
Comforting from the Human Touch brand, the AcuTouch massage chair falls under the pricey models’ category. This chair is made from genuine leather and features a luxurious design with some bit embellishments for a greater antique compared to other chairs made of SoftHyde.
Even though it lacks a sleek, trendy look, the AcuTouch 9500x is designed with a unique elegance that gives it the layout of a typical recliner, which will boldly look great in your living room. There’s also the ottoman, which can be retracted entirely, so it functions just like a typical recliner would.
The chair also comes with a contoured neck pillow, created from real premium leather. The siting foam is designed to offer maximum comfort regardless of whether you’re using for regular purposes or in its primary massage function.
To justify its expensive price tag, the ergonomic chair comes with an AcuPoint detection system, which can scan the problematic areas in the anatomy for a more targeted massage. This helps to ease the process of decision making as far as massage is concerned. Plus, it has a double lumbar system for back heat as well as under-seat massage.
Similar to other human touch massage chairs, the AcuTouch 9500x features a rotating, rolling massage for calves and feet in the extendable ottoman- which is part and parcel of Human Touch incredible technology, CirQlation. More to that, the chair brings you not just
The patented Figure 8 CirQlation massaging technique is beneficial, especially in improving blood pressure as well as securing a good sleeping pattern.
- Comfortable design
- Multiple reclining positions
- Retractable ottoman
- Dual lumbar heat system
- Eight preset massage options
- Adjustable intensity options
- Made from genuine leather
- Whole-body scan to figure out pressure points
- The higher price tag may outdo your budget
- Associated with wear and tear issues or parts falling apart within a few years
- Material: The HT-9500 full body massage chair is made of premium leather and memory foam
- Elevating and extendable foot-and-calf massager fully converts into ottoman
- AcuPoint detection system scans the entire length of the back, mapping key pressure points to target
- Patented Figure-8 CirQlation Technology for the foot-and-calf massager for a better massaging experience that helps blood circulation and blood pressure
- Other options of the massage chair include: (1) dual lumbar back heat (2) extendable foot-and-calf massager for various heights (3) under the seat massage (4) leg vibration
5. Human Touch HT-5020
The HT-5020 is one of the best massage chairs in the Human Touch line-up. The model is a contemporary from Human Touch manufactures that retains a fantastic design and outlay. And even though it holds a hefty price tag, the model has got a whole set of justifiable features.
The HT-5020 comes loaded with a whole range of properties to make sure you get a calm and comfortable massaging experience even for longer sessions. The model permits you to relax your tired anatomy after a long day of work.
The chair consists of three automatic massage programs from which you can select a plan that fits your needs as perfectly as possible. According to Human Touch, the model also incorporates four professional techniques. This implies that you can match up with any massage routine to aim a specific region of your body to apply an immersive massage.
Other remarkable techniques include kneading, percussion, compression, and a combo of kneading and compression. All the massage methods work to deliver a message more like that offered by a professional therapist.
The HT-5020 massage chair also features patented Figure-eight technology. It is a high-grade technology capable of offering due massage to every part of your anatomy ranging from calves, arms, and neck area to shoulders and anatomic spin curvature down to your glutes and feet.
There are two speed and intensity levels that are easily adjustable. That means you’ll have the most optimal massage session similar to that provided by a therapist, but only at the comfort of your home.
There’s also the two-stage backrest where you can adjust the massage chair to cover up sometimes watching favorite movies while releasing and relaxing your body muscles from strains. The neck pillow is removable, upon which you’ll experience a more intense and deep tissue massage.
The incline rolling and rotating motion of the calf and foot massage unit serve to invigorate your legs and eradicate strains and tensions, thereby encouraging blood circulation entirely from your neck to the feet and sole.
The chair is promptly available in espresso or black, with a recommended height capacity between 5 to 6.2 feet. Below is a summary of pros and cons:
- Features three auto massage programs
- Slim and sleek design
- Four massage techniques for target massage
- Includes two-stage backrest
- Patented massage technology
- Comfortable massage even for extended sessions
- Hefty price tag
- Does not feature a space-saving design
- 3 Invigorating Auto Massage Programs - Choose from three massage programs - find the one that best suits your needs at the moment. You can select from the following options: Refresh your entire back, relieve your neck and shoulders, or release your lower back
- 4 Professional Massage techniques - Target any of the four expert massage techniques to your back’s own trouble spots, for powerful, therapeutic relief. Massage techniques include Rolling, Kneading, Compression and Percussion
- Patented Figure Eight Technology - Massages the calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, circulating blood from the feet toward the core of the body, allowing fresh nutrients to re-enter the calves and feet for greater healing and soothing comfort.
- Two Stage Backrest - Select from upright seating or reclined massage mode to enjoy the chair while watching TV or relaxing after a tough day
- Freight Ground USA Lower 48 state Curbside Delivery is Included in the price!
6. Human Touch Navitas Sleep Massage Chair
The Navitas Sleep Massage Chair comes with a wide array of benefits to offer. Still, one of the most compelling properties is the integrated Acupoint scanner- scanning system that analyses the anatomy frame of the user for optimal location and target massage motions against core acupressure areas for quick recovery.
The Human Touch Navitas Sleep Massage Chair is feature-loaded, affordable, and therapeutic. It incorporates eight user6memory within its programming, to let you cache and customize your massage sessions for future preferences.
Although the chair tosses some of the Human Touch trademark features such as hideaway ottoman and furniture-like design, the model still retains other worthy features. It has a short S-track design that reaches your anatomic spinal curvature for optimal massage.
The standardized quad rollers are efficient to complement in-built features such as the 4D beat massage technology the option couples with 104 micro-sculpting and acupressure massage for stress-eradication and sleep-inducing therapy.
The automatic body-scan complements the model’s features, but you can always adjust the roller system in 2mm increments. The Zero-G is another bonus, necessary for back pain alleviation, quick recovery, and deep-tissue massage.
The total number of 36 automatic programs allows the user to enjoy vast diversity massage choices. Each set is specifically designed to serve a particular massage objective in terms of relaxation or improved recovery and healing.
The chair proceeds with 21-second generation air cells, which is relatively decent and prolific for air compression massage, although some premium models feature more airbags to offer a more meticulous massage.
You’ll also enjoy the dynamic anatomy stretch as the chair relieves pressure right from your spine. This is also beneficial in improving your blood circulation and getting rid of chronic or acute pain.
The 3D roller system, air cells, and heat therapy enhance foot and calf massage leading to more relaxation. The Navitas Sleep includes a user-friendly color-coded controller that helps the user to operate the unit without any difficulties.
However, the remote has some form of a learning curve, and users might spend some time before total efficacy. But at least it’s easy to figure out how the massage programs and techniques function.
- Eight memory slots
- Full-body scan
- Therapeutic and relaxing
- Multiple massage options
- ·4D rhythm massaging technology
- Short S-track
- Single Zero-G position
- No lumbar heat
- 36 WELLNESS PROGRAMS: Experience the first zero-gravity massage chair with the most auto-programs of any chair in the world. Each program has been carefully crafted to elevate the way you feel with a select set of programs specially tailored to enhance the way you sleep
- ZERO-GRAVITY MASSAGE: Ergonomic zero-gravity seating of the Navitas Sleep massage chair provides extra relief of back pain and reduced pressure on the vertebrae, allowing your large muscles to completely relax for a restorative massage
- 8 MEMORY SETTINGS: You can build your own massage programs by simply navigating your way through various programs and techniques, then save it to one of eight memory positions. Let the chair remember your favorite massages and sequence
- HIGH-RESOLUTION CONTROL: Take control with our intuitive color controller. The easy-to-use design makes navigating your wellness experience simple
- ACUPOINT OPTICAL SCAN: Measures the entire length of your back and the contours of your neck and shoulders, mapping key pressure points to target during your personalized massage
Why Buy Human Touch Massage Chairs?
Human Touch presents a whole variety of potent massage chairs in a series of varying prices. The company has dramatically focused on therapeutic massages and overall wellness, through which it has gained a vast contemporary reputation since 1979.
More so, it is the only brand approved by the WFC (World Federation of Chiropractic) to supply various therapies for cramps and back pain relief.
Back pain Relieve
When afflicted with back issues, even simple tasks become big challenges. Human Touch Massage Chairs are known to improve blood flow to strained back muscles while prompting the anatomy to release its natural pain killer.
The massage stimulates the tight muscles joint system and ligaments for healing purposes.
Relaxation and Tension Relief
One of the incredibly known benefits associated with massage is relaxation and diversion experiences. Regular massage helps to manipulate and enhance blood flow to the sore back and tight neck, and to some extent, they can help to improve constantly straining eyes.
Human Touch Massage Chairs typically feature essential properties to help your body feel better, allowing restorative relaxation as well as maintaining the overall well-being.
Mental Clarity and Stress Relief
Both short and long-term stress will certainly trigger alterations in the body, thereby increasing the likelihood of various ailments and severe conditions. Nonetheless, you can boost your physical and mental status through regular massage by soothing sore muscles and stress eradication.
Lucky for you, Human Touch Massage Chairs have been proven to improve the mental ability to scan stress and strains signals and serve appropriately, therefore enhancing calm thinking and creativity.
You can also admit regular massage sessions to reduce anxiety and let your body adjust from sympathetic to parasympathetic activity, offering some time to calm down just like getting your foot off the gas pedal in a car.
Improved Blood Circulation
The best massage chairs, like Human Touch’s models, helps to attain an optimal heart rate, allowing your heart to pump the blood evenly throughout the anatomy with less effort, improving weight balance, and overall heart health.
Regular massage also helps your body to combat the effects of high blood pressure or hypertension by maintaining your body in a natural state of wellness.
Additionally, the movements of massage (rolling/rotating) initiate the blood to flush or move in and out within muscles and joints, facilitating the delivery of essential oxygen and nutrients.
Boost Your Immune System
Studies reveal that persons with high levels of stress are associated with high chances of getting seek compared to the general population.
Besides stress reduction and promoting your sleep paten, Human Touch massage Chairs helps to boost the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity, while increasing the volume of t-cells thereby improving the overall immune function of the body- through regular massage.
Skin Conditioning and Nourishments
Through skin and muscle stimulation, and enhancing blood flow regular, regular massage promotes tissue generation, eliminating scar tissue as well as stretch marks. Increased blood circulation help exfoliate dead skin tissues and tone the skin, thereby encouraging cell regeneration while excreting waste products. This leads to healthier, good-looking skin.
More Restorative Sleep
An additional beneficial perk of Human Touch Massage Chair is that they help to relax sore muscles, reduce stress and anxiety that can constrict normal breathing.
The actions of massage cause the blood to flow in and out of body muscles and joint system, thereby delivering essential nutrients.
The process can offer the entire body a great sense of well-being, calm the mind, thus allowing for deeper, more restful sleep.
Human Touch is one of the most competitive massage chairs manufacturers in the US. It is a prestigious brand with some of the finest massage chairs out there. A chair from the dealer will grant you value for money massage experience along with apt features.
Nonetheless, it is good to understand that the priciest model may not always meet your demands. So, rationally define your aims and budget before you actually transact for the Human Touch offers. Otherwise, securing a good Human Touch massage chair is a good investment to improve the essence of your life.